[imp] Problem logging in with IMP3.0

Sun Nov 17 18:32:17 2002

Quoting FZS <fzs@tabeer.org>:

> However, I have not messed up with the configuration
> scripts under DOCUMENT_ROOT/horde/imp  at all. Do I
> need to do that for even a basic setup ?

Please refer to horde/docs/INSTALL and horde/imp/docs/INSTALL and follow
the directions there.  You will need to change files in horde/config/
for sure.  Depending on what you do there, you may also need to change
files in horde/imp/config/ to get anywhere.  Personally, I would change
them both, since you will need to eventually anyway, so why not do it
all upfront?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics