[imp] Problems with imp

FZS fzs@tabeer.org
Mon Nov 18 08:15:37 2002

It could be one of many things(check
/tmp/horde.log). As a first order guess, this has
something to do with IMP failing to talk to your
mail backend. I am not sure if MDaemon support is
available in IMP, but if it is, check your
imp/config/servers.php and make sure it has the
correct settings for your mail server. eg., if the
protocol field is not compatible, you will get the
error message you saw, even though it had nothing
to do with mistyping of user/pass on login page.

Hope this helps. (btw, I'm a novice too -- heard
about horde/imp this weekend and just managed to
get it working)

--fzs