[imp] Viewing PGP siogned messages not working properly in CVS HEAD

Gary Windham windhamg@email.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 18 23:58:58 2002

Sorry to report more bad news, but since the last CVS update those other MUAs
(sylpheed, evolution) can no longer verify messages signed within IMP...they
could before.

--
Gary Windham
Systems Programmer, Principal