[imp] domain in imp_get_vinfo

Marcos Monge mmonge@satec.es
Tue Nov 19 11:55:54 2002

Hi everybody

I have a little problem with IMP 3.1/horde 2.2.
I have IMP in one web server (only 1 web domain), and multiple imap servers,
configured in servers.php, each server with his own maildomain/realm value.

My users are in ldap. The mail address and the uid are different (the login
in the imap server must be with uid)

I want that the users do login via web using his mail address (only the
first part), and choose the server. For example:

uid=pepe
mail=jose@subdomain1.domain.com

I want the user only put "jose" in the login screen, and choose
"@subdomain1.domain.com" from the server list.

With the function imp_get_vinfo, I have done a search in the ldap for the
mail field, and extract the uid. Work very well.

The problem is that the user need to put the @subdomain... in the login.

There is anyway to have in this function the value of the "maildomain" or
"realm" of the server that the user select?

I have try with "global $realm, $realm_value", but this two variables are
empty when the imp_get_vdomain function is executed.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance