[imp] Browser trying to download files

Mark mark_weinstock@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 14:00:12 2002

I've got an odd situation that I'm hoping someone can help with. For
the most part everything works great. But I have a problem on a
couple of browsers. For some reason, when I try to open my inbox in
IE6, it tries to download the files. I don't have this problem with
other php apps, and it seems to work ok with IE5.5 and older versions
of Netscape (haven't tried mozilla). I even get this when I try to
open open the inbox on the serve itself (via Imp). I'm sure it' a
config issue, but I'm not sure if it's a server or client issue. I'd
think it was server related, since the client should never really try
to download the file if the mime settings are right, but they seem to
be fine, and work for other PHP applications.

My config:
Horde 2.1
Imp 3.1
Turba 1.0
Kronolith 1.0
Nag
Mnemo
PHP 4.2.3
MySQL 3.23.52
Apache 2.0.40
Windows NT 4.0 Server SP6a (hanging head in shame)

I've got the following LoadMod and AddTypes in my apache.conf:
LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock@yahoo.com