[imp] Login Problems user =???

Nabil Hanke Nabil@mechageddon.com
Tue Nov 19 13:30:47 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 02:10 am, Nabil Hanke wrote:
Ok, i don't know why.  I think its because i was working on it at 2AM. But now
that its daylight, it works perfectly with IMP using imap/notls.   I just
opened kmail and the imap was working in it. (no change in the settings from
last night, it just suddenly worked) It was selected to use no encryption and
plaintext login.  I then edited servers.php to reflect that, as i stated
above to the effect of imap/notls.  I would still appreciate any input incase
it magically breaks itself in the future.