[imp] Session expired, please login : Part 2

Steven Bell sbell@clunet.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:00:35 2002

Greetings all,

after much investigation I've found a bit more information. One of the
issues that I was having was that the log file while in place within
/tmp/horde.log had nothing being saved to it. In trying to figure out why
this was the case I went back into the horde.conf file within the loggin
section and found that I was missing the single quotes around the path to
the file. Oddly enough I wasn't getting any errors about there not being a
location for the log files. After I placed the single quotes around the
path I went back and tried to log into www.mysite.com/horde/imp.  I
quickly recieved an error about not having the a place to store the files.
Noiw just on a whim I hit the refresh button and I was taken to my mail
box. Odd behaviour to be sure. My question is:

What are the file permissions and ownership expected to be on the log
file?

Thanks for the assistance,

kind regads,

-s

*** Sent Mail scanned for known viruses by CLUnet ***