[imp] Problem logging in with IMP3.0

FZS fzs@tabeer.org
Fri Nov 22 22:30:46 2002

FWIW, I had absolutely no problem in using the rpm
installations, once I recognized what files needed
to be configured. In fact, my upgrade to IMP3.1
from IMP3.0 via the rpm install took under 5 mts.

Regardless of rpm or manual tarball installation,
you need to make changes under the horde/config
and horde/imp/config directories and then the
connection and IMP in general works fine, assuming
other things have been tested.

--fzs