[imp] General Solution for: PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Nov 21 15:24:51 2002

Zitat von Michael Sims <mhsims@midsouth.rr.com>:

> So, after it's all said and done I'm left with three problems:
>
> 1. The File package in the most recent PEAR contains a bug on line 529
> which contains (PEAR::registerShutdownFunc(array('File', '_File'));
>
> Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
> /usr/local/share/pear/File.php on line 529

That's ok, you can ignore that.

> 2. Crypt_HCEMD5 no longer exists at all in the most recent PEAR.
>
> 3. HTML_Select has been moved in the most recent PEAR but Horde is
> still looking for it in it's old location.

You're right, I missed that. But you can savely copy these two files from
your PHP's pear directory to the appropriate places in your newly created
PEAR repository.

Jan.