[imp] General Solution for: PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Michael Sims mhsims@midsouth.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 16:01:57 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:24:51 +0100, you wrote:

>> 1. The File package in the most recent PEAR contains a bug on line 529
>> which contains (PEAR::registerShutdownFunc(array('File', '_File'));
>>
>> Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
>> /usr/local/share/pear/File.php on line 529
>
>That's ok, you can ignore that.

Thanks, that's good to know.

>> 2. Crypt_HCEMD5 no longer exists at all in the most recent PEAR.
>>
>> 3. HTML_Select has been moved in the most recent PEAR but Horde is
>> still looking for it in it's old location.
>
>You're right, I missed that. But you can savely copy these two files =
from
>your PHP's pear directory to the appropriate places in your newly =
created
>PEAR repository.

I thought about doing that before, but was unsure.  I'm not familiar
with the internals of PEAR and I was afraid that I might be
mismatching versions.  It's good to hear a definitive answer on that.

Thanks for your assistance, this has really clarified things for me.