[imp] General Solution for: PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Thu Nov 21 18:05:27 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Michael Sims <mhsims@midsouth.rr.com>:
>
> > So, after it's all said and done I'm left with three problems:
> >
> > 1. The File package in the most recent PEAR contains a bug on line 529
> > which contains (PEAR::registerShutdownFunc(array('File', '_File'));
> >
> > Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
> > /usr/local/share/pear/File.php on line 529
>
> That's ok, you can ignore that.
>
> > 2. Crypt_HCEMD5 no longer exists at all in the most recent PEAR.
> >
> > 3. HTML_Select has been moved in the most recent PEAR but Horde is
> > still looking for it in it's old location.
>
> You're right, I missed that. But you can savely copy these two files from
> your PHP's pear directory to the appropriate places in your newly created
> PEAR repository.

thanks for the info, I got it working great.  However, I have found that the
latest pear install doesn't work on horde 2.1 imp 3.1.  Anyone else have this
problem, or can anyone else verify this?  On my test server I keep the imp 3.1
setup as a backup in case CVS head crashes, but now I get a blank screen when
trying to login to IMP 3.1.  Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning()
in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 101

Nate