[imp] Trouble after login

Juan Carlos Freres juanca@miservidor.com
Fri Nov 22 10:52:05 2002

Hi

Is my first post to the list. I'm happy for the great package.

Well I have the following trouble when I login into IPM or into Horde

Notice: Undefined property: limit_from in /usr/lib/php/pear/DB.php on line 633

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/lib/php/pear/DB.php:633)
in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Maintenance.php on line 162

After that, I click to mail button, and everithing look's like work OK

I don't know what can be happening.

I'm using

Mandrake 9.0
Imp 3.1
Horde 2.1
MySQL (for the preferences)

Thank's I'll be waiting for your answer.

P.D. Sorry about my poor english

--
Saludos

Juan Carlos Freres