[imp] Problem with viewing inline images.

dscott@phivedesign.com dscott@phivedesign.com
Fri Nov 22 10:54:44 2002

Hans,

This sounds very similar to the on-going battle I am having with IMP properly parsing the mime parts of pgp msg's for decryption.  The string is instead being returned as an object during the decryption process, and indications are that some part of the imp mime registry code seems flawed.  Are you running from the most current HEAD CVS?

Regards,

D.