[imp] expanding addresses with imp/turba

Andrew Morgan morgan@orst.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:40:02 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Zachary Denison wrote:

> Oh I forgot to mention sorry, that I am using LDAP.
> its not from the personal address book, its from an
> LDAP server,  I definitely dont have a ", uid" as part
> of the name in the LDAP server.

What does your turba/config/sources.php file look like for the ldap server
entry?  Maybe you just have something misconfigured...

Here is my entry for ldap:

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => 'OSU Online Directory',
    'type' => 'ldap',