[imp] how to reset credential in the middle of session

Zachary Denison zacharydenison@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 19:54:21 2002

Hi,

I have a horde/imp which I am using with an LDAP
server installation and I have written some custom
pages for users to change their passwords and vacation
message.  I use the horde/imp login functionality, and
I grab the users password using
Auth::getCredential("password") in order to login to
other services, such as ldap and sql server.   This
works fine except on the page where I allow the user
to change his password.  Then it seems like
getCredential still has the old password cached which
makes sense... How can I reset the credential, I see
no function for setCredential in Auth.php.  the way it
is currently I have to logout, and then relogin with
the new password for the rest of the website to work
(the imap/horde stuff and the other custom pages I
wrote).  Does anyone have any ideas what I could do
here, should I write a setCredential function?

thank you
Zachary.