[imp] duplicate folder problem

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Mon Nov 25 14:21:41 2002

I know this has been addressed before, but couldnt find a specific answer to my
problem. Have have folder set to INBOX. in my servers.php, and im not using impa
subscriptions. However all users have two trash folders, one called Trash, and
one called trash. When you remove stuff, it goes to the Trash or trash folder,
you empty trash folder, and it doubles everything in that folder. Its very
strange, any insight on this would be great..
thanks

IMP3,Horde 2.1,turba, kronolist, mnemo, nag (stable builds)
Free BSD
Courier IMAP