[imp] IMP, Quotas, Courier-IMAP and LDAP

Brian Clark bclark@protocolusa.com
Tue Nov 26 00:06:21 2002

Hello,

I am trying to get IMP up and running. I'd really like to dump
Squirrelmail and use IMP. However, I am having problems getting the
display quota feature of IMP working. I am using IMP 3.1 along with
Qmail-LDAP, Courier-IMAP 1.5.3, OpenLDAP 2.0.23.  I know that I have
working quota functionality in Courier-IMAP as I can get the quota
display widget to work in Squirrelmail.

I am using the modified Quota script by Tjeerd van der Zee
Tjeerd.vdzee@chello.nl
See this URL for more info.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=quota+courier+group:mailing.www.horde-imp&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=adkoog%242sit%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=3

Whenever I login to IMP, I get these two error messages:
Warning: Undefined variable: homedir in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 406
Warning: stat failed for /Maildir/maildirsize (errno=13 - Permission
denied) in /var/www/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 407

The relevant lines of my conf.php file look like this. Note that the
line that starts $homedir = $homedir is line 406. It looks to me like
$homedir is defined just a few lines above that in the @$homedir=$info
statement.

   $ds=ldap_connect("localhost");
   if ($ds) {
    $r=ldap_bind($ds);
    $sr=ldap_search($ds,"dc=protocolusa,dc=com", "mail=$imapuser");
    $info = ldap_get_entries($ds, $sr);
    for ($i=0; $i<$info["count"]; $i++) {
    @$homedir=$info[$i]["homeDirectory"][0];
    } ldap_close($ds);
   }

     // check for the maildirsize file.
   $homedir = $homedir . "/Maildir/maildirsize";
   if(file_exists("$homedir")){

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Brian!