[imp] Bug in latest CVS? ( $prefs->getValue('initial_application') )

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj@ednet.ns.ca
Tue Nov 26 23:35:08 2002

I have the following in my horde/config/prefs.php file:

// what application should we go to after login?
$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
     'value' => 'imp',
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'select',
     'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after
login?"), _("Horde")));

The first time I go to http://staff.ednet.ns.ca:8080/test2/horde I
correctly get redirected to
http://staff.ednet.ns.ca:8080/test2/horde/imp/ as Horde correctly gets

$initial_app = $prefs->getValue('initial_application');

from the prefs.php file.

However, once authenticated to IMP, if I go to
http://staff.ednet.ns.ca:8080/test2/horde again Horde gets

$initial_app = $prefs->getValue('initial_application');

from the MySQL database that I have setup for Horde preferences even
though I have that preference locked in prefs.php

Bug or designed behaviour?