[imp] Too many recipients

lst_hoe lst_hoe@kwsoft.de
Wed Nov 27 08:03:19 2002

At 16:41 26.11.2002 -0600, Christopher Crowley wrote:

>Hi -
>
>Users here are also experiencing this problem.
>
>For us the threshold seems to be about 200 recipients in the To:
>field.  At that number, some users fail to display the message.  In
>mozilla I receive the error: "the document contains no data"
>
>I don't see an entry in the system log, or the apache log, or the
>horde log relevant to this problem.  In fact, I don't see the page
>request in the access log at all -- as opposed to when I read another
>message in the affected inbox, I see a get to message.php
>
>I am happy to check this out further, please suggest some tests...

I had this problem with one mail which contained many recipients (Apache
1.3.27 and PHP 4.2.3). It disapeared with PHP 4.3.0RC1 on the same server
with the same configuration.

Regards

--

Andreas Hödle

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin