[imp] IMP, Quotas, Courier-IMAP and LDAP

bclark@protocolusa.com bclark@protocolusa.com
Wed Nov 27 05:12:34 2002

Just one more thing to add here, a test IMAP conversation. This was done only a
few minutes after I got the maildirsize file below, so it should be pretty
close. Still don't know why IMP is getting the wrong info.

[root@myhost root]# telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2002 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING
for distribution information.
00001 login userid password
00001 OK LOGIN Ok.
00002 getquota ROOT
* QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 52869 878907 MESSAGE 1627 5000)
00002 OK GETQUOTA Ok.
00003 logout
* BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down

Quoting bclark@protocolusa.com: