[imp] IMP, Quotas, Courier-IMAP and LDAP

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Wed Nov 27 19:26:46 2002

Quoting Brian Clark <bclark@protocolusa.com>:

 | Thanks. Removing the message count (the 5000C) part of the quota cleared
 | up the problem. Now I have to figure out how to do that for 2,000 users!

IIRC, you can just erase the maildirsize file in each Maildir and courier
will recreate it when a new mail is received.  The other issue would be
the change in the backend that shouldn't be too difficult to remove the
5000C.  I had to do it some time ago with ldap.

ed