[imp] no conf.php for imp

Klavs Klavsen kl@vsen.dk
Fri Nov 29 10:38:46 2002

Hi guys,

I've gotten my setup as far as I can (horde works and I actually see
a login window - but it complains about not having /imp/config/conf.php
which is absolutely correct.

I've checked the entire thing out from CVS HEAD - and I just
doublechecked with the chora cvs browser, there's no
/imp/config/conf.php :-(

Is this a mistake or did I just miss the part of where it said - you
generate your imp/config/conf.php like this..?

Before I just grab one from the 3.1 release (I hope there's one there?)
I would like to know how it is supposed to be done - also I'm not so
sure the 3.1 version will be complete for the CVS HEAD version of imp.

Thank you in advance.