[imp] no conf.php for imp

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri Nov 29 15:25:45 2002

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 11:38:46AM +0100, Klavs Klavsen wrote:

> I've gotten my setup as far as I can (horde works and I actually see
> a login window - but it complains about not having /imp/config/conf.php
> which is absolutely correct.
>
> I've checked the entire thing out from CVS HEAD - and I just
> doublechecked with the chora cvs browser, there's no
> /imp/config/conf.php :-(

If you're going to run HEAD code, you'll need to invest the time in
following CVS development and reading the mailing list archives.

> Is this a mistake or did I just miss the part of where it said - you
> generate your imp/config/conf.php like this..?

The conf.php file is generated from the conf.xml template.  Log into
Horde as an administrative user and choose "Configuration".

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)