[imp] imp errors

Klavs Klavsen kl@vsen.dk
Fri Nov 29 15:19:23 2002

Hi guys,

I'm trying out CVS HEAD as it should be pretty stable.

I'm trying to get it to authenticate and store everything in an
ldap-tree.

I've populated an ldap-tree - and enabled hordePerson for that tree and
even patched the core.scheme with the turba patch.

when I try to login, I get these messages (but I am logged in - so
something seems to work?)

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/webmail/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on
line 399

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to array_key_exists
in /home/webmail/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 399

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/webmail/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on
line 408

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to array_key_exists
in /home/webmail/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 408

Warning: Failed opening
'/home/webmail/horde/config/../kronolith/config/conf.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/webmail/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 627

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 77

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 85

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 97

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 131

Warning: Failed opening '/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/.php'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/webmail/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 68