[imp] Re: test.php not working

John Szkudlapski johns@bsfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 29 12:08:37 2002

I have checked that  /usr/share/pear is installed and it is!

The strange thing is that the server that the test.php is running on is
running as a mail server with over 1000 user accounts and no-one is
reporting any errors with the system, it was just out of interest that I
wanted to run the test.php script

if I run the test.php script in the /horde/imp/ folder then it works
perfectly, just the one in /horde/test.php does not!

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski (Web Manager)
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 780 154 2033
w: http://hermes.bsfc.ac.uk

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only;
If it has come to you in error please notify compserv@bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.