[imp] Re: no conf.php for imp

Klavs Klavsen kl@vsen.dk
Fri Nov 29 16:38:22 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:25:45 -0500
Jon Parise <jon@horde.org> wrote:

[SNIP
]>
> If you're going to run HEAD code, you'll need to invest the time in
> following CVS development and reading the mailing list archives.

I'm in many ways a newbie, but I did search the entire news-list body
for this problem and did find any hints.

> > Is this a mistake or did I just miss the part of where it said - you
> > generate your imp/config/conf.php like this..?
>
> The conf.php file is generated from the conf.xml template.  Log into
> Horde as an administrative user and choose "Configuration".

Ok.

I got logged in before, when I had copied the conf.php from imp-3.1 -
and set horde to auth via that.

It does however not work, when I removed it, and try to auth directly
via LDAP setup in horde. I get an "empty result".

I was hoping someone would help me a bit. as I can see this can be
troublesome, I would like to (when I get it working) write a howto - as
to how one goes about getting ldap to work. how the ldap tree has
too look (or where one defines what the ldap tree looks like, for horde
to work)  and so on.

Best regards

Klavs Klavsen
Denmark