[imp] How do I setup a quota meter on the IMP page?

bclark@protocolusa.com bclark@protocolusa.com
Fri Nov 29 17:42:57 2002

Don't forget to change this line in /imp/config/conf.php

$conf['hooks']['quota'] = 'imp_show_quota';

By default, imp_show_quota is not there. You have to insert this text yourself.
I forgot to do this the first time I tried to set this up.

When I set this up, all I did was to uncomment the lines that say "use these
lines for courier-imap, to comment out the lines these replaced, and it worked.

Brian!

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net: