[imp] Horde/IMP HEAD Problem!

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Sat Nov 30 07:44:15 2002

I just downloaded tonight the latest HEAD of horde/imp and I'm trying
to get it running and i'm having all sorts of wierd problems. On the
horde test screen I get:

Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
View loaded extensions
PHP Version: 4.3.0RC2
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 0
PHP Version Classification: dev
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
Ctype Support: Yes
DOM XML Support: No
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
OpenSSL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 12
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
File_CSV - No
Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when
importing some CSV files.
Date_Calc - Yes

What does it mean that I need File_CSV and where do I get this from?
Also I notice the manual claims I need to first log into horde as
some administrator and then run some configuration stuff. I notice
I keep getting this error message when trying to go to the horde
page:

Warning:
importconfig(/usr/stripe/home/devin/public_html/utahdjs/test/horde/config/../imp/config/conf.php)
[function.importconfig]: failed to create stream: No such file or
directory in
/usr/stripe/home/devin/public_html/utahdjs/test/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 627

Any ideas?