[imp] Problems downloading attachments under https

Javier Naharro Domínguez javier@ecija.com
Mon Dec 2 13:22:04 2002

I have installed Horde and IMP, the configuration is:

- RedHat 7.3
- openssl-0.9.6d
- php 4.2.2
- mod_ssl-2.8.10-1.3.26
- apache_1.3.26
- horde-2.1
- imp 3.1
- imap-2001a-10

While using IMP from IE 6.00 with a http conection everything works
correctly, and it allows me to download attachments. However, when using the
some user name and https conection when I click on the download icon, the
download windows pops up, but when I select "Save as..." as option a warning
window pops up showing "Internet explorer cannot open this site from
Internet".

Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong ???

Thanks.

Javier Naharro Domínguez
Ecija & Asociados Abogados
javier@ecija.com