[imp] Display problems with IMP + Cyrus IMAP

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Mon Dec 2 22:57:42 2002

I've been slowly getting an install of Horde + IMP up and running over
the past week or so, with Cyrus IMAP as the underlying mail server.  All
is running on a single host, FreeBSD 4.x-STABLE.  I installed Horde and
IMP from the ports -- versions 2.1 and 3.1, respectively.

The problem just cropped up today, when I changed my SSL certificate
(was self-signed before, now it's valid).  Now I can sign in just fine,
but the PHP output from IMP doesn't look so pretty.  It looks
suspiciously like what you'd see if you were looking at a Japanese web
page, with no Japanese fonts installed.

Has anyone seen this before, or know how to fix it?  The install was
working just fine before today.  I have since reverted back to the old
certificate, to no avail.

  - Damian