[imp] Download links

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Dec 3 00:34:24 2002

| Sounds good to me - nice thinking!

I went ahead and implemented this - it seems to work fine under IE 6,
Mozilla 1.2, and Netscape 7 (all I have at present to test with).  Hopefully
I caught all the Browser::downloadUrl() calls in the various Horde modules.
 The only differences to previous calls of downloadURL() is that the URL is
no longer necessary (it automatically will default to the module's view.php
script) and the list of parameters needed for the download link should be
passed in directly to downloadURL() rather than as a part of a URL.

michael