[imp] Re: Horde/IMP Login

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Dec 3 02:45:54 2002

Quoting Fernando Seijas <webmaster@slke.org>:

 | Hello,
 |
 | ED, THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR WONDERFULL SOLUTION!!!!!
 | It is working perfectly! Now, our clients will have an easy way to login.
Great, Fernando.  Congratulations.

 | Just a question. A design question.
 | Now the clients see their name server. It is right, but the screen position
 | Welcome Phrase:
 | "Welcome to SLKE Webmail" is changed to:
 | "Welcome to SLKE
 | Webmail"
 |
 | Is there any posibility to customizer the login page in order to change the
 | position of the welcome phrase and login boxes? What is the file to
 | customize?

horde/imp/lib/login/login.inc

You might look at an incomplete howto that is based on the head version,
so there may be some differences in 3.0 that you are running.  If 3.0
doesn't have themes you might want to upgrade to 3.1.

I started this and have not had time to complete, much less improve, it.

http://monarchhost.com/share/

If you have any questions or suggestions let me know.

ed