[imp] IMP veiwing HTML emails

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Wed Dec 4 20:26:41 2002

Thanks much, it worked. One question though, on every HTML page I open I get a
link under Subject line: which has an icon of the world followed by: "2 unnamed
test/html 1.27 KB" followed by an icon of floppy disk. 'unnamed' is a link and
if I click on it it opens up the same email in a new window. Is there a way to
get rid of it? Why is that coming up?

-Hammad