[imp] Imp Login options

Yannick Cayer ycayer at 3webmedia.com
Wed Dec 4 23:15:47 2002

Greetings,

I am running Horde 2.0/Imp 3.1 on a Redhat 7.2 Machine.

It's been running for quite a while with little problems but nothing quite
so bad.

I have several users on different domains (sendmail /etc/mail/virtusertable
config) configured.

Right now, those users use their /etc/passwd account to logon.

I would like them to use their user@domain <mailto:user@domain>  information
to logon to imp. However I cannot put that in Realm because we have several
domains hosted on that server.

Is there a way I can setup IMP so (with a hook function perhaps)  that it
will get the user@domain <mailto:user@domain>  from my
/etc/mail/virtusertable file and "map" it to the right account so my users
could logon using user@domain <mailto:user@domain>  instead of a cryptic
account name?

Thank you for your help.

-Yan