[imp] Error viewing HTML email

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Thu Dec 5 18:39:14 2002

Update CVS-HEAD yesterday and today.  Started seeing the error yesterday.

When attempting to view an HTML email by clicking 'unamed' link in the
headers, I get:

Fatal error: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an
incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition mime_message of the
object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was
started in /home/dan/public_html/horde/lib/MIME/Contents.php on line 242

Looks like this is being stored in a session variable?  I have
session.auto_start = 0, so I'm not sure what the problems is here.

-Dan