[imp] Attachment Form Components Missing

Barry Nesbit bnesbit at buystream.com
Thu Dec 5 20:01:35 2002

> From: Jan Schneider
>
> Only server side and only on IMP from CVS: If you didn't enable
> file_upload
> in php.ini.

I've verified that file_upload = on, and I'm able to see the attachments
without any problems on my end.

> From: Eric Rostetter [mailto:eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu]
>
> What version of Horde/IMP?  I think there was something added to CVS HEAD
> *very* recently which could cause this, but unless you are running a very
> recent CVS HEAD version than this shouldn't happen...

I'm using IMP 3.0 and horde 2.0. I haven't updated anything from CVS.

I was hoping this had been seen before. Looks like I'll have to dust off my
Beginners PHP book and start wading through the code. Ugh. I wish there were
27 hours in a day.

If anyone has any ideas on why a user would not be presented with the
attachments part of the form then please let me know.

Barry