[imp] imp head - fetchmail pop3

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 6 03:04:42 2002

Thank you,

you solved my problem. Is there any way I can make IMP use the  fetchmail
part of imp to pop all my email automatically when I login?

Kind regards,

Travis Read
iiNet Senior Support       | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr@staff.iinet.net.au | Level 6, Durack House, 263 Adelaide Terrace

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS