[imp] imp head - fetchmail pop3

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Thu Dec 5 16:18:34 2002

Try specifying POP3/notls, POP3/ssl, or whatever is appropriate instead
of POP3 Auto.  If you use the latter it will try all three from most
secure down with means if your site doesn't use SSL (most don't) it will
have to try to connect with two other protocols and fail before it finds
the right one.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net