[imp] imp + dbmail problem in reply window

Kostas Georgakopoulos kgeorga at pathfinder.gr
Thu Dec 5 13:05:07 2002

Hello all,

I run a mail server with imp (horder2.1+imp3.1) + dbmail(rc4).I have a strange
problem.When i am viewing a message in a specific folder and i reply to that
message i get the following errors in the reply window:

Warning: Bad message number
in /usr/local/vhosts/webmail/matrix/horde2.1/imp/compose.php on line 507

Warning: Bad message number
in /usr/local/vhosts/webmail/matrix/horde2.1/imp/compose.php on line 575

before the reply form and :

Notice: Could not find specified mailbox (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: IMAP protocol error: UID command received in invalid state (errflg=2)
in Unknown on line 0

Notice: UID command received in invalid state (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: IMAP protocol error: UID command received in invalid state (errflg=2)
in Unknown on line 0

Notice: UID command received in invalid state (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

after the reply form.Also the To: field appears blank when it should have the
address of the original message sender.

This happens only with this particular folder.The only special thing with this
folder is that it's name is in greek characters.I have other folders to with
greek names but i don't get these strange messages.I'm guessing that it's got
something to do with the name of the folder that confuses imp.

Has anyone encountered this problem?Any hints would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Kostas Georgakopoulos