[imp] Attachment Form Components Missing - RESOLVED

Hammad Dasti hammad at brisksolutions.com
Sat Dec 7 03:54:37 2002

Sorry, if you get duplicate email. First one I sent it using wrong email
address.

Mine is kinda equally stupid problem :)  But I did scroll down to check. When I
first installed the 12/03/2002 CVS IMP. Attachment form was there, I am not
sure if I did something but its not present anymore if I try to compose email.
The only thing I messed around with is style sheet and oh yeah VFS stuff. It
probably thinks that my $imp['file_upload'] is false, how can I turn it ON

file_upload is ON in PHP though.

Any idea/help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Hammad