[imp] CVS multiple account - bug or feature ?

Cedric Tardif sysadmin at destination.ca
Mon Dec 9 13:15:23 PST 2002

Hi,

If i log in my imap account and i delete a message it is deleted from the inbox and moved to the trash.

If i log in my pop3 account and i delete a message it is deleted from the server.

If i log in my imap account and i retrieve mail for a pop3 account the messsage from the pop3 mailbox is moved to trash but not deleted from the server.

You still say it a configuration issue ?

If you tell me where to correct that please.

Regards
Cedric