[imp] hordeprefs index for using LDAP Prefs Backend

Syahrul Sazli Shaharir sazli at myjaring.net
Mon Dec 9 18:00:22 PST 2002

Memetik/Petikan Brian Clark <bclark@protocolusa.com>:

> One more thing, it seems very illogical that this "Undefined index"
> error would have anything to do with LDAP. Indices in LDAP are strictly
> on the LDAP backend, not directly accessible via an application like
> IMP. They are used like any other database index to increase the speed
> of the database. They should impact functionality, just speed. So I
> really don't understand where this message is coming from. Could it be
> a PHP coding error?

No, the 'Undefined index' is referring to the PHP array that supposed to
hold the user's hordePrefs (undefined due to your config problem). Not
related to slapd indices at all.

--sazli
cd /open/source; make world
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x06D4113E
Key fingerprint = 0776 CC02 2C3F C0FF 7312  0C3E 0593 AF64 06D4 113E