[imp] LDAP Prefs backend

Brian Clark bclark at protocolusa.com
Mon Dec 9 18:10:38 PST 2002

Syahrul Sazli Shaharir wrote:

>What does your slapd logs say? Make sure you see the conn, SRCH and MOD
>attempts go through successfuly. Failed modify(s) are normally due to
>misconfiguration in openldap, e.g. schema & ACLs, and if so errors should
>turn up in logs (even with loglevel 0 I think -- if not try play around
>with slapd's loglevel). Also try configure syslog for horde & ldap in same
>facility/logfile, so that you can easily relate between the 2 errors.

Thanks, I will try and dig through my ldap log file. I can confirm that
there are no ACL issues. I am able to remotely login and modify
information in my ldap database remotely with an LDAP client, using the
rootdn and rootpw that I have specified in my slapd.conf. I don't know
what schema issues I would have. I can also confirm that I have the
horde.schema file loaded.

Brian!