[imp] IMP downloading lastest production release

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Mon Dec 9 19:00:25 2002

Thank you guys, you been great help. I have checked out successfully the HEAD
version of horde, imp, gollem etc...

Whats the best way to customize the modules? Let me explain, if I customize the
module and then later update using command you mentioned ('cvs -z3 update -d').
Is it going to overwrite my customization, if so how can I solve this problem.

I was thinking of something like this: make two copies of each module, one
production and one test. Customize test, if it works move it to production.
Later upgrade test, if I loose customization then redo them again, if works
move it to production. This sounds a bit nasty but if anyone have better idea,
plz share.

Thanks a million.

--
Hammad