[imp] installing imp

Damien Hull dhull at digitaloverload.net
Tue Dec 10 11:27:50 PST 2002

I'm running FreeBSD 4.7. So far I've done the following.

	1. Installed postfix
	2. Installed courier-imap
	3. Installed imp from the ports tree

When I installed imp from the ports tree it installed apache, mysql,
php, openldap and I think ssl but I'm not sure.

After changing file names in the horde directory from .php3 to .php I
was able to get something to show up in my web browser. Something is
still wrong because I don't get a login screen.

Can someone tell me what step I've left out?

I'm guessing it has something to do with mysql and or OpenLDAP.