[imp] Re: language setting in horde

Ari Heikkinen aheikin at dlr.pspt.fi
Wed Dec 11 18:27:24 PST 2002

Hi,

Just a little addition to the problem report below..

Noticed that the only thing that displays in the right language is the
month on the calendar, everything else is english no matter what the
user's preferred language setting.

(I even looked at the "horde" database and "horde_prefs" table and the
language setting appears to be stored correctly as "fi_FI")

Ari Heikkinen - PSPT <e-mail: aheikin@dlr.pspt.fi>