[imp] IMAP/IMP Folders problem...

kelly at featureprice.com kelly at featureprice.com
Wed Dec 11 12:12:57 PST 2002

If i login with a account never used on imp before, i have the standard INBOX,
Sent-items, and Trash (with a uppercase T), the problem is when i delete
something, imp creates a folder called trash (with a lowercase t). Now comes the
fun part... If i go to empty my trash it moves everything from trash to Trash.
Then if i empty Trash, it duplicates everything amd keeps everything in that
folder. We either need to find out if we can make it use by default Trash
instead of trash, or find a way to change it with courier imap. Any suggestions
or help on this would be absolutly great at this is the last major issue we are
having with imp!

thanks a bunch

System: FreeBSD 4.5
IMP 3.1/Horde 2.x Stable builds
Courier IMAP - Latest

Additional possibly helpfull information: We use a seprate server for the
webmail application, and mail is on each individual server.