[imp] OK, Have i missed something here

Steve Mansfield slm at getreal.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 15:44:48 PST 2002

i keep seeing referrence to logging into HORDE as administrator
I don't remember anything about this when i set it up. I know i created
an sql user for horde for things like Kronolith and Mnemo
but i'm authing users in IMP against the IMAP server. What stuff can i
do as admin in HORDE, do i even need it ?
This arrose after looking at MIMP. The INSTALL file says to log in as
admin to be able to create the conf.php

I'm a little confused ( doesn't really take much ) :-\

Regards,

Steve Mansfield
Head of Development
slm@getreal.co.uk

http://www.getreal.co.uk

Real Data Services Ltd 117-119 Marlborough Road Romford Essex RM7 8AP
[Office] 0870 757 7900 [Fax] 0870 757 8900

http://www.be-an-isp.com        http://www.isdn4free.co.uk    http://signup.getreal.co.uk

For our email disclaimer please see the url below.

http://www.getreal.co.uk/disclaimer.htm