HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions

allie at daneman.net allie at daneman.net
Fri Dec 13 02:07:48 PST 2002

I think I have a config problem but can't find adequate docs to help out. I
have an sql backend for imp preferences and I get the following error when
trying to use it:

Dec 13 01:13:24 HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions:
[nativecode=Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'horde'] ** Array
[on line 102 of "/var/www/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]

Can anyone provide a little guidance... I'm thinking the fact that @localhost
without the username is part of it ;) I setup up the horde database per the
scripts in the db directory and tested the login manually successfully.
Hmmm......anyone ????