R: [imp] Re: language setting in horde

Paolo Cavicchini p.cavicchini at ifinet.it
Fri Dec 13 12:04:24 PST 2002

I've got the opposite problem...
I haven't changed any of my original setting ('en_US'), but I see all Horda
(IMP, Turba, Kronolith, Nag) in Italian.
The only pages I don't see in Italian are those never traducted from english
to italian (eg: Mnemo).
I checked the actual settings: they're all 'en_US'.
This isn't a real problem for me (this is the final result I would like to
reach...), but I would like to know why Horda doesn't seem to consider the
language settings.
I believe this is because my Linux original installation was in italian
language, but Horde should be able to change that default, isn't true?

Has anyone any suggestion?

Paolo
Paolo Cavicchini	      Phone +39-45-595699
IFInet s.r.l.		Fax   +39-45-8009400
Via XX Settembre 14	http://www.ifinet.it
37129 Verona (Italy)	e-mail: p.cavicchini@ifinet.it